Creating rich FAQs with content such as images, videos, tables and deeplinks makes it easy to understand for users.
To create a new FAQ:
- Select the category to which you want to add this FAQ.
- Click on +Add FAQ button on top of the FAQs list on the right.
- You should see a screen like below
- You can make your FAQ rich by adding links, images or videos to make it easy to understand for the user. For example, if you want an FAQ with instructions on how to set up something it is much easier to help the user understand with the aid of images and videos.
- You can also select the platforms (android, iOS and web) on which you want this FAQ to be available. Important : Make sure the respective category is also visible on the platforms you want this FAQ to be shown.
- In case you are not quite ready to show the FAQ to your users you can check ‘Save as Draft’ and publish it later.
- Once you have published it you can edit later as well.
This is how your category and FAQ will look to web users:
This is how your category and FAQ will look to mobile users: